For few advanced computer users, they might try to run the unins000.exe file which is saved in AVG PC Tuneup file folder to automatically uninstall it. Below steps will describe about the “process to uninstall your PC tuneup”.
Yes, this will help users to clean the Tuneup that are left over your hard drive.
- First, simply right click on the shortcut icon for the AVG Tuneup process.
- Next, simply press the “U” button on the keyboard for immediate locating process and launch the “UninstallManager.exe” file, Setup/Uninstall application for Tuneup, to automatically remove it.
- Just right click on the “AVG PC TuneUp” section and then click on the “Uninstall” or use keyboard shortcut key “Ctrl+U” option.
- Click on the “Yes” button to go ahead with the uninstallation of the AVG PC TuneUp programs.
- A user will be asked to click on the “Yes” button again to restart the computer.
- Search and clean up all the AVG Tuneup remains in your system, and also in the registry section.
- At last, you need to delete all Tuneup files saved in Recycle Bin.
Our AVG antivirus support phone number service is accessible by all types of customers facing having different issues encountered in their antivirus software. We are a group of highly talented and certified AVG tech support professionals who assist customers 24 hours a day in solving their daily issues encountered by them in AVG antivirus software. Our sole aim is to deliver our customer a satisfactory solution. Having the best track record of the highest success rate in identify customer’s issues and solve them instantly with successful results, we are chosen as one of the fastest growing service for delivering AVG help. So, if anyone among you is searching for the best and highly advanced AVG customer support services who can resolve all your problems, then we are the right choice for you people. Come, join and explore our toll-free number. Delivering support services at the best available price in the market is our priority. Or you can even drop us an e-mail and we promise to get back to you in short time span.